The Parkville Towne Center Fair | Vendor Release & Indemnification Agreement
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I the “Vendor” agree to the following:
1. Vendor agrees to assume all risk of damage to any real or personal property and all risk of personal injury or injury to others arising out of his/her/its participation in The Parkville Towne Center Fair (the “Fair”) or any related activities.
2. Vendor agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Parkville-Carney Business Association, Inc. (“PCBA”), and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, affiliates and volunteers from and against any and all injuries, claims, damages, or causes of action, of any kind or nature whatsoever, including without limitation claims for damage to any real or personal property, personal injury or death, and including all costs and attorney’s fees, arising out of Vendor’s participation in the Fair or any related activities.
3. This Agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of the Vendor, PCBA and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
4. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland notwithstanding any conflict of law rules.
5. By signing below, I hereby certify that I am at least 18 years of age and authorized to execute this agreement, and I acknowledge that I understand, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.